Wednesday 29 February 2012

School Kids

We have just come of the end of our first semester at Pagoda, which simultaneously feels like one of the longest and fastest 3 months of my life! In some ways it only feels like yesterday since we arrived but we have learnt so much since we got here in terms of the job. I definitely feel we will be much more prepared for our next semester and it will also be nice to have a change in schedule, classes and some kids! We are enjoying  a little 3 day break before our next semester begins which is a nice treat. Although it's not quite long enough for a trip abroad we are going on a weekend trip to an Island off the west coast which should be fun! Here are couple of pics from school, unfortunately I forgot to take anymore but I will try and remember next semester!
Joy (in the red coat) said we should have a party in the last lesson so she brought a balloon!

One of my fun older classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment