Wednesday 28 September 2011

The interview!

At last we were asked to have an interview, arranging this interview was harder than I first thought. There is a large time difference between Korea and the UK often this means interviews take place early/mid morning. When one of you is working full time this is particularly difficult to arrange. I managed to organise my interview in the morning and Jack squeezed his in on his lunch break! The interview seemed to go well, the interviewer was very friendly. I followed some advice I had been given and smiled away to the phone! This took place on a Thursday, Friday came and no news, things weren't looking hopeful, I thought we would never find a job. Finally on Monday after a few hours away from the computer an e-mail was awaiting us saying we had got the job! Woo hoo time for a celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment