Sunday 15 January 2012

School news

Wow! I can't believe we have been here for 6 weeks, it feels like we have been here for ages but at the same time it has gone so fast! The job has gone smoothly so far, the past week was our busiest week as we have had to fill out mid-term reports. This involves entering scores and evaluating the students, its not hard but it is time consuming. This also means you have to make sure all your students are up to date with their homework which is sometimes impossible! The classes are going well, we don't always know if we are doing things the right way however we are being observed my our manager this week so I suppose we will find out :-/

Oh I was persuaded by some of my younger students to sing Abbas Dancing Queen! Singing is definitley not my strongest point!

No comments:

Post a Comment